If you are an artist and want to perform at the Full Moon Med Fest please send an email at: artists@fullmoonmed fest.com
If you are a company or and want to discover how to promoter your brand through our brand activations during the festival please send an email to marketing@fullmoonmed fest.com
If you’re a member of a media organization or journalist/photographer/blogger/radio station interested in attending the Full Moon Med Fest please send an email to press@fullmoonmed fest.com
If you’re a merchant interested in becoming a Full Moon Med Fest vendor please fill the form below:
Please note this is an application to trade at Full Moon Med Fest 2018 and does not guarantee admission to the event. We will aim to notify you of your acceptance within 2 weeks of receiving your completed application.
Deadline for Registration: July 15th
Glam Life Events. Limited
Paypal (email@example.com )
Door Open: 2PM
Close: 4 AM
Stages total capacity: 2000 pax
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- You will be responsible for all waste produced by your stall. Please consider this in all that you bring to the site.
- Packaging should be reduced at source. Ideally do not buy products with packaging, but if you do discard all packaging
- All food scraps from your stall must be composted and added to the compost bins provided
- All food & beverage containers should ideally be made out of recycled material
- You are responsible for cleaning your stall site after the event
- All cleaning or washing products you use on site must be biodegradable.
- Although there is security all night long, the Festival will not take any responsibility for the security of your goods.
- You are encouraged to educate your market stall visitors with their own resources management!
- Once the application form is signed, sent to the Promoter and the payment is finalized we will send you a formal notification. Please be aware that, after this stage, we do not provide any refund in case of cancellation or missed attendance of the merchant at the festival.
Set up is on Saturday August 25th 2018 from noon till 2PM
Dismantling can take place only after the event is finished and in any case not before 1 AM
The Market Coordinator will show you your allocated space on the day, allocated on a first come first served basis.
Lights will be provided but you can bring your own light source too as long as it is LED or energy saver.
You are required to bring a long power point extension.
By signing the form you are agreeing that you have read and understand these terms & conditions.